Spr 10 – Sum 12 Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Graduation Date: Aug 2012
Fall 08 – Spr 10 Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Transfer Date: Jan 2012
Mar 15 – Sept 10 Cortiva Institute – KOP, King of Prussia, PA
- Certification in Massage Therapy, Graduation Date: Oct 2015
June 2015 – Current CEO & Founder, Shaman Shawn Inc., Philadelphia PA
Aug 2013 – June 2014 Software Developer, Sides Media, Philadelphia PA
- Collaborated with a small team of designers and developers to design, develop, and deliver web based software solutions to clients.
- Successfully completed daily work goals outlined by the project manager.
- Maintained and provided update support for existing websites.
- Developed websites, both front-end and back-end, in WordPress.
Mar 2013 – June 2013 Developer I, InMotion Hosting, Virginia Beach
- Collaborated with a team of 10-20 designers and developers to design, develop, and deliver web based software solutions to clients.
- Answered inbound calls and assisted customers with design questions and technical support.
- Identified customer needs and quickly and accurately provided suggestions and solutions.
- Navigated through multiple company systems and databases to log/document all work done and communications with clients.
Feb 2012 – Mar 2013 Software Developer Intern, Richweb Inc., Ashland, VA
- Instrumental in streamlining the project management process, increasing the volume of projects completed.
- Developed system requirement documents to allow multiple developers to define system functions and operations, simultaneously, which increased productivity.
- Consulted with clients to determine project goals and establish a high-level plan of the intended project, which resulted in the best logical structure of the products.
- Conducted product testing to test for errors, bugs and deficiencies, verifying that the product meets client requirements.
- Analyze client business requirements to define functions and operations of intended systems.
- Utilizes HTML/CSS, Eclipse, WordPress, and other tools to code and develop software.
- Monitor product operability and security to ensure longevity and verifying the product is meeting client goals.
Apr 2007- Aug 2008 Host, Red Lobster, Hampton, VA
- Provided quality customer service and greeted and provided guests with menus.
- Contributed to a large team of employees in order to accomplish high customer satisfaction.
- Received one year employee award (04/2008).
July 2006- Apr 2007 Cashier, Farm Fresh, Hampton, VA
- Received payment by cash, check, credit card, vouchers, and automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, and change due to customers.
- Maintained a clean and orderly checkout area.
- Received Platinum Principles Certification Award.
Apr 2006- Sept 2006 Bus Boy, Captain Georges Seafood Restaurant,Hampton, VA
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the restaurant.
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, and silverware.
- Filled beverage and ice dispensers and assisted wait staff.
- Achieved Head Bus Boy position.
- Systems: Windows (XP,Vista,7,8), Mac OS, Linux
- Software: MySQL, WordPress, Drupal, Expression Engine, Joomla, Eclipse, Putty, SVN, MS Office Suite, Notepad++, FileZilla, Grunt
- Other Skills/Tools: Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap